In 2017, the Housing Foundation will be building four 4-bedroomed, two-storey houses. These houses are part of a major subdivision currenty under construction.
The houses are designed for working households who are renting and are unable to purchase their own home. These homes are ideal for family-sized households with two or more children and who want a place to call 'home'; ideally you already live or work in East or South Auckland.
To be eligible, you must be able to meet the following criteria:-
- Gross household income of between $75,000 and $95,000 per annum
- Have a deposit of at least $10,000 (preferably more). You can include your Kiwisaver account balance in your deposit calculations.
- Have no or minimal debt (less than $5,000). N.B. Student Loan is not considered a debt for the purpose of this exercise
- Have a good credit record
- Be able to qualify for a mortgage of between $380,000 and $450,000; the Housing Foundation will assist you in getting a mortgage from either the ASB or Kiwibank
- This must be your First Home and you must live in it.
If you believe that this is an opportunity which matches your current circumstances, please Register your Interest as a first step here...Registration Form