ALL HOUSES IN SCOTT ROAD HAVE NOW BEEN ALLOCATED
In 2017, the Housing Foundation will be building four, two-bedroomed, two-storey standalone houses. These houses are part of a major subdivision off Scott Road, Hobsonville.
These houses are designed for working households who are renting and are unable to purchase their own home. The homes are ideal lfor single adults or couples with one or two young children wanting a place to call 'home'; ideally you already live or work in West or North West Auckland.
To be eligible, you must be able to meet the following criteria:-
- Gross household income of between $75,000 and $95,000 per annum
- Have a deposit of at least $10,000 (preferably more). You can include your Kiwisaver account balance in your deposit calculations.
- Have no or minimal debt (less than $5,000). N.B. Student Loan is not considered a debt for the purpose of this exercise
- Have a good credit record
- Be able to qualify for a mortgage of between $380,000 and $450,000; the Housing Foundation will assist you in getting a mortgage from either the ASB or Kiwibank
- This must be your First Home and you must live in it.
If you believe that this is an opportunity which matches your current circumstances, please Register your Interest as a first step here...Registration Form