Apartments – Puhinui Park
One & Two Bedroom Apartments
Housing Foundation is building 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Puhinui Park (off Barrowcliffe Place and Wiri Station Road, Manukau) for working households who live and work in or near Manukau City and have a household annual income between $70,000 – $100,000 gross (before tax).
The 1 bed apartments are 50m2 / The 2 bed apartments are 65m2
These apartments would be perfect for single or small households who are looking to get into home ownership. VIEW GALLERY
Also see 2 and 3-bedroom houses at Puhinui Park
Applications for Puhinui Park are welcomed from households that can meet these qualifying requirements
- You have a household income of $70,000 or more
- You are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident (which is also a condition of the mortgage lending terms of our banks), and
- You are a first home buyer, and
- At least one member of your household must be in full time employment (35+ hours per week), and
- You have manageable personal debt (not including student loans) that can be paid off within 5 years, and
- You preferably live and/or work in or near the Manukau area or have a community or family connection to Manukau, and
- You are committed to owning your own home, and
- There is limited allocated and street parking in this development so the number of household cars should match available parking, however the bus and train station are within easy walking distance. This will be discussed in a face to face meeting if your application is progressed further.
- Pets may be allowed only in certain circumstances and require approval from the Residents Association and any relevant Body Corporate.
If you believe that this opportunity matches your current circumstances and you meet the above requirements, please check the Application Guide as a first step.