Housing Foundation has started work building four new 4-bedroom, two-storey houses. These houses are part of a major subdivision currently under construction.
The houses are designed for working households who are renting and are currently unable to purchase their first home of their own. These homes are designed for family-sized households with two or more children and who want a place to call ‘home’; ideally you already live or work near Flat Bush, in East or South Auckland.
Households who meet these qualifying requirements are invited to apply for our Shared Ownership Programme
- You are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident (this is a condition of the mortgage lending terms of our banks), and
- You are a first home buyer, and will live in this house, and
- At least one of your household is in full time paid employment, and
- You have manageable personal debt (not including Student Loans) that can be paid off within 5 years, and
- You have a good credit record, and
- You will be able to qualify for a mortgage; Housing Foundation will assist you in getting a mortgage from one of our supporting banks.
If you believe that this opportunity matches your current circumstances, please check the Application Guide as a first step.