The Housing Foundation is working with a developer who is building in the heart of Hobsonville Point a number of 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments and houses. The developer has asked the Housing Foundation if it wishes to purchase up to six of these properties for its affordable home ownership programme.
The houses are designed for a working household and are perfect for smaller-sized households. Ideally you already live, work and/or have a connection to the West Auckland or North Shore areas.
If you meet the following criteria you may be eligible:
- Total household income of between $80,000 - $100,000 gross per year (before tax);
- Minimal or no debt (less than $5,000);
- Deposit of $20,000 or more which can include Kiwisaver;
- Have a good credit record;
- This must be your first home and you must live in it.
If you believe that this is an opportunity to match your current circumstances and you meet our criteria, please register your interest as a first step here: Registration Form