Construction of our newest housing development, Puhinui Park (off Barrowcliffe Place and Wiri Station Road, Manukau) has just started. We will be building 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and houses.
To be eligible to apply for a home in Puhinui Park, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are committed to owning your own home
- At least one member of your household must be in full time employment (35+ hours per week)
- You need to have permanent NZ citizenship or residency (which is also a condition of the mortgage lending terms of our banks)
- You are not a current homeowner in New Zealand or overseas (i.e. you are a first home buyer)
- Your total household gross income (before tax) is between $55,000 and $95,000 per year
- Total household debt is less than $5,000
- A deposit of $10,000 or more is required; your Kiwisaver can be included in your deposit, subject to the terms and conditions of your Kiwisaver provider
- You preferably live and/or work in or near the Manukau area or have a community or family connection to Manukau
- There will be very limited parking so number of household cars should match available parking.
If you believe that this is an opportunity to match your current circumstances and you meet our criteria, please register your interest as a first step here: Registration Form