Construction of our newest housing development, Puhinui Park (off Barrowcliffe Place and Wiri Station Road, Manukau) has just started. We will be building 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and houses.
To be eligible to apply for a home in Puhinui Park, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are committed to owning your own home
- At least one member of your household must be in full time employment (35+ hours per week)
- You need to have permanent NZ citizenship or residency (which is also a condition of the mortgage lending terms of our banks)
- You are not a current homeowner in New Zealand or overseas (i.e. you are a first home buyer)
- Your total household gross income (before tax) is between $55,000 and $95,000 per year
- Total household debt up to $25,000
- A deposit of $10,000 or more is required; your Kiwisaver can be included in your deposit, subject to the terms and conditions of your Kiwisaver provider
- You preferably live and/or work in or near the Manukau area or have a community or family connection to Manukau
- There will be very limited parking so number of household cars should match available parking.
You are welcome to visit https://puhinuipark.co.nz/ for more information.
Otherwise, if you believe that this is an opportunity to match your current circumstances and you meet our criteria, please register your interest as a first step here: Registration Form